Talhenbont Hall Wedding Pricing
Talhenbont Hall pride themselves on creating wedding packages tailored to your requirements. Please share your ideas with us and we will happily put a bespoke quotation together.
Extended Wedding Celebration
You have the option of checking in the day before your wedding at 3.00pm with check out the day after your wedding at 3.00pm. Meaning you get to extend your wedding celebrations! You just pay the venue fee for the day you are getting married. If you choose this option, we do set up with you the day before your wedding at 10.00am.
Exclusive-Use Venue Hire Charges– Excluding Bedrooms
Saturday prices are applied for Bank Holidays*.
*Dates between 20th December and New Year’s Day – Price on Application.
Access to the Coach House is given at 9.00am on the day of the wedding for set up.
If you require set up the day before, please ask at time of booking to see if this is possible.
Check in for the wedding party in the Main Hall is from 3pm. We can offer a private bridal suite for early access from 9.00am for pre-wedding preparations by prior arrangement.
Main Hall for overnight stay for up to 10 guests (main family)
The Main Hall is required to be booked for every night you want exclusivity*.
We can sleep 42 guests across the estate and have 4 travel cots should they be required.
We serve a breakfast hamper in our kitchen the following morning of the wedding for guests staying in the Main Hall.
Check in for accommodation is from 3pm and we ask that check out is no later than 3pm – earlier access can be arranged with prior agreement.
Estate Cottages for overnight stay for up to 32 guests
Talhenbont Hall Venue Hire Includes
- Exclusive use of the House and its majestic grounds
- Wedding Manager to plan and run the day for you
- Staff onsite to assist you and your guests
- Bridal Suite for pre-ceremony preparations
- Civil ceremony set up in a choice of both inside and outside locations
- Main Hall or Coach-house to host your Wedding Breakfast
- Tables, lime wash Chiavari chairs, white table linen and glassware, cutlery, crockery
- Full cash/card bar with late license for residents
- Free parking with overnight facility (up to 40 cars in car park)
- Registrar table
Talhenbont Hall has four areas to hold your wedding within the House and grounds.
- The Vaughan Room – Bride & Groom standing and seating – 50 people
- The Coach House – Bride & Groom with standing and seating 150 people
- Cromwell Hall – Bride & Groom with standing and seating 70 people
- The Terrace – Bride & Groom with standing and seating – Unlimited
Food & Beverage
Talhenbont Hall work exclusively with our caterers Cheeky Chilli and your wedding will be automatically booked upon confirmation of your date.
email@example.com Tel: 0151 352 3469
Wedding Breakfast 3 course menu starts from £42.00* and includes a complimentary tasting for the Bride & Groom
Additional menu options will be discussed directly with our caterers
Weddings with less than 50 Adult Guests
Please note that for wedding with less than 50 adult guests a supplement will be applied by our caterers. Please speak to Cheeky Chilli to discuss this prior to booking.
Our bar team can provide the following as part of the day guest package at £22.50* per person which includes:
- A glass of prosecco for each guest on arrival
- Half a bottle of wine per guest
- Prosecco toast following speeches
Additional drinks packages are available for during the day and night and can be discussed directly with our team.
* please note these are 2021 rates. Prices are subject to change for food & drink costs for 2022 & 2023.
Booking & Payment Terms
- We can provisionally hold dates for 7 days with no obligation whilst you check your dates with the Registrar
- If you wish to book a non-refundable £2,000 deposit is payable at time of booking
- 60% of the balance is then due 6 months before your wedding
- The remaining balance is then due 6 weeks before your wedding
- The drinks package is paid for 6 weeks before your wedding
If you require any additional information, please email the team: firstname.lastname@example.org