Once again, we are opening the doors to Talhenbont Hall for a wedding open day from 1:00pm – 5:00pm on Sunday 23rd September. We love inviting couples to join us for a glass of bubbly and to see what our simply stunning venue has to offer for your wedding celebration.
There are no upcoming events
Chances are, you’ve shortlisted a number of options and saved many inspiration photos onto your phone, however, nothing quite beats attending an open day and seeing your dream venue in person. That feeling of “this is the one” is like no other and here at Talhenbont Hall, we are certain that you’ll love the estate as much as we do.
There is a wonderful atmosphere in the hall and a real feeling of excitement on our wedding Open Days. It gives you a taste of how it could work for you on your big day, from scoping out photo opportunities to meeting the team at Talhenbont who will be able to show you around the estate.
We really hope you can join us this September and without further ado, here’s a handy checklist of questions to ask your wedding venue during a wedding open day:
- Does the venue have enough seated capacity to accommodate your guest list?
- Is your date free? Check with the venue to see what their schedule is like and if it fits with your desired date.
- Is the venue available for exclusive use? If you don’t want strangers around on the day, this is important.
- What accommodation does the venue offer? If you’re planning on accommodating guests, this is important.
- Can I have a marquee in the grounds? A go-to option for many couples nowadays!
- Can the bridal party get ready at the venue? Perfect for a stress-free morning before your big day begins!
- What suppliers do you work with? From caterers to flowers, find out who your venue works with.
- What options can you suggest for child entertainment?
Why not pin for future use?